Tall hedges, creating a private and intimate setting, surround Atavista’s 1876 Victorian farmhouse and garden. Within is a spacious acre of manicured lawns, seasonal flowers, magnificent trees, and a vintage gazebo.
Atavista’s garden wedding venue also includes an additional acre of lawn just steps behind the hedges. This area, which can accommodate 400 guests, includes a large paved and covered area for serving your guests.
The 1876 Italianate Victorian farmhouse has been updated and restored over the years, but still maintains its natural and historic beauty. In addition, the house includes a preparation room for brides to dress before the ceremony.
- Large, comfortable groom’s room
- Vintage Gazebo with sound system
- Spacious catering and preparation area
- Air-conditioned house with a beautiful bride’s room
- Large paved and covered area for serving guests
- An acre of manicured lawns
- Additional acre of lawn behind hedges
- Two acres of parking
- 60″ round tables and 8′ long banquet tables
- Parking Attendants
- Set up and clean up